Saturday, May 4, Workshop and Reading
The Writers’ Workshoppe and Imprint Books – 820 Water St., Port Townsend, WA
Workshop: “You As the Main Character” – 10 am – 4 pm. To register for the workshop, call The Writers’ Workshoppe, 360-379-2617.
Reading: 7 pm, free and open to the public.
Thursday, May 9, 6 pm – Reading with Heather Durham
Darvill’s Bookstore, 296 Main Street, Eastsound, WA
This event is free and open to the public. Refreshments, reading, and signing.
Friday, May 10, 7 pm
Lopez Island Library – 2225 Fisherman Bay Rd., Lopez Island, WA
In conversation with essayist and naturalist Heather Durham, author of Going Feral: Field Notes on Wonder and Wanderlust. This event is free and open to the public.
Saturday, June 1, 7 PM
Village Books – 1200 11th St., Bellingham, WA
Past Events for Hiking Naked
Bookstores/libraries that have hosted events likely have copies of Hiking Naked in stock – and they might be signed!
- Seminary Co-op Bookstores, Chicago, IL
- Bank Square Books, Mystic, CT
- Orca Books, Olympia, WA
- San Juan Island Library in cooperation with Griffin Bay Bookstore, Friday Harbor, WA
- Third Place Books – Lake Forest Park
- University of Oregon Duck Store, Eugene, OR
- Leavenworth Public Library (presented by A Book for All Seasons), Leavenworth, WA
- Darvill’s Bookstore, Eastsound (Orcas Island, WA)
- Village Books – Fairhaven, Bellingham, WA